Monday 1 November 2010

Ass 207 - Task 1b - Advertising poster

For the final post-production stage I used Photoshop software to create the high contrast look and feel I was hoping for.

The first part of the process was to draw various clipping paths around the model and pint glass, once I had done this I was able to add extra froth and detail to the pint pot, I also added a small logo to the glass which would eventualy link in with the poster heading.

With the clipping paths saved I was able to remove the background and add a colour graduation, then with the use of duplicating layers and various software filters I started to produce the high contrast look, the final element was to add the typographic heading and balance the graphic elements together.

Poster one

Poster two

No comments:

Post a Comment